Monday, December 27, 2010

Craig David - Signed Sealed Delivered (2010)



Craig David - Signed Sealed Delivered (2010)
EAC | MP3 320 kbit/s CBR Stereo | 43:40 Min | 104.26 Mb
Label: Universal Music TV | Original Release Date: March 23, 2010
Styles: RandB, Urban, Neo-Soul, Club/Dance, Contemporary RandB, Dance-Pop


Quote:
British RandB vocalist Craig David, who brought the U.K. garage sound to an international audience with his early hits (most notably "Fill Me In"), offers his take on a treasure trove of classic soul in this collection. Signed Sealed and Delivered, David's fifth studio album, finds him performing updated versions of some of the classic songs from the Motown records catalog, including "Just My Imagination," "I Heard It Through the Grapevine," "Papa Was a Rolling Stone," and "Mercy Mercy Me." He also interprets a few RandB oldies from other sources, such as Otis Redding's "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay" and Al Greene's "Let's Stay Together."
Tracks:
01. One More Lie (Standing in the Shadows)
02. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)
03. All Alone Tonight (Stop, Look, Listen)
04. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
05. Just My Imagination
06. For Once in My Life
07. (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay
08. Mercy Mercy Me
09. I Wonder Why
10. Papa Was a Rolling Stone
11. Let's Stay Together
12. This Could Be Love

Download:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment